Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My New Office Space


     So Sam now has the room my office was in, and my office is a sectioned off area of the front room. I like how the space turned out -a lot- and we are getting along most of the time. It's not easy to translate husband/wife to roommates, but it seems to be working at this point

     So what we did was wall off part of the room with bookcases to block sound, and partition it; I had to bring down some books, will need to bring down more to complete that sound barrier. I also have the DVDs in here with me, and who controls the DVDs controls Arrakis! (because I have the Dune DVD in here too)

     What I am most excited about tho, is my additional display space. I have my TFPrime and Classics style up and looking good








3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Nice shelving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, come arrange my Tama's next? My collection arrangement suddenly seems sub-par...

    ReplyDelete