Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Upgrades

     I'm going to add here to the list of body parts, I would cheerfully carve out and replace with reliable machinery.


  1. Left Eye
  2. Pancreas
  3. Stomach
  4. Lungs
  5. SPINE
I somehow managed to pinch a damn nerve, I know not how. I went to the Chiropractor, it's better, but not 100%, and it makes my right arm pain me in certain positions(like using the mouse on my desk, for example)

     So far, the score of people who got my joke about it do not include my Chiro, who was mystified

I told him that it must be the C-4 vertebra, because it feels like it exploded, and C-4 was kind of a silly thing to make a vertebra out of anyway...

     Yeah, he didn't get it. Neither did his wife/receptionist. 

     Anyway, I will probably be seeing him next week to finish the job. he beat me like a rug, but I don't think I am all back into place yet. It's also probably even more explosive now because I put a tiger bomb on it last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment