Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Toysday: Homecoming

     I intended to open this prior to today but a few things in my life got in the way. So I get to share it with you now. What amazed me when I found this was that it was on clearance. I found it within the week after the movie opened. Target got impatient I guess.

     I like these two packs, and there are a couple of others I have my eyes on. I will add those as I add them.



      The vulture is nicely screen accurate, decently posable- he has ankle tilts, good shoulders and elbows- I could wish for articulated toes, to make his claws grip, but you can get only so much from a 3.75 figure


     Spidey has excellent articulation in his legs, nothing in the wrists, but has a mid-chest bend which is nice. He's good for screen accuracy, and a nice addition to my movie figures collection





1 comment:

  1. This is a real cool set.I traded my vulture fig away but kept that awesome little Spidey!

    ReplyDelete