Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pyrrhura Molinae Insanus

     I don't know if you're aware of this, Josephine, but African parrots, in their native home of the Congo, they speak only French.
My Crazy Bird.
     I was brushing my teeth yesterday, started gargling, and from the bird I hear:
" Gar-gr-gr-gr-rg-rg" right along with me
     Of all the sounds I make on a daily basis, he picked that one to be amused by.
     He's a quiet bird (Generally) when I am near, although he can set up a pretty good bellow when he hears me in the house and wants my attention. ("COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"). he likes to get up on my shoulder and speak quietly into my ear. He has also learned that if he jumps down onto my keyboard he can make the screen do interesting things. The space bar is a particular favorite landing spot
I love my bird, and he's a nut

No comments:

Post a Comment