I love my Media- TV, Movies, Books, you name it. Like a Don Juan of the Airwaves, I fall in love, I court, and sometimes the love lasts...and sometimes I fall out of love. Sometimes things pass before their time, and sometimes they trip while jumping the shark and get eaten. Allow me to be kind of a dick(ens). This Night you shall be visited by Three Spirits...
Ghosts of Media Past
Gone long before their time:
- Firefly- curse Foxs sudden yet inevitable betrayal
- The Good Guys and never released on DVD I might add
- Surviving Jack Fox Cancelled it because they got rattled
- Transformers Prime-have to finish my post series about this one day soon
Still here, but kind of dead to me
- Modern Family- the same plotlines now as every other damn sitcom
- Last Man Standing-gotten kind of mean, and the actress swap on the oldest daughter is still jarring
- Bones -just not really engaging me like it used to
...Why is it still on the air???
- Greys Anatomy-I watched up through end of season 3-bleah
Ghosts of Media Present
Eagerly Awaited each week
With Slightly Less Anticipation, like old and trusted Friends
Ghosts of Media Yet to Come
Who knows what the future holds?
- The Flash
- Gotham-canceled at 13 episodes! you heard it here first
- NCIS New Orleans- not sure how the SAC on the show handles a gun but I hear he's a good archer
Here is the Nielsen roster from the rest of the league