Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Conurefax

     I guess this is sort of a wishful thinking post. Some stuff I wish existed. Things that would be helpful to bird people. We have Obamacare, no matter how you feel about it and which side of the issue you are on.

     What I would like to see is ObamaBird- Parrot vouchers for food, vet, housing, even purchases of another bird within reason. I would like to walk into the pet store and say..."I'd like this parrot. I will be using Obamabird vouchers to buy him."

     But that's not the really Important service... not by a long shot.


      What I would really like to see id ConureFax; Put in the band number, and get the report: It makes that used bird purchase just that much smoother. and with a little work, we can expand this to other types of parrots as well.


2011 Conure
Band: 
Species:
Body: 
Color Morph: 
Summary/History:



Prior Owner:
Diet/Junk Food: 
Vocabulary/Profanity:
Tricks/Skills:
Health Issues: 
Last Vet Check: 


No comments:

Post a Comment