Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Fifty

     So today I turned fifty. I plan to celebrate by hunting toys tonight, and hopefully will find some. Other than that, not sure of what changes or new things I want for me this year. I think I want to straighten up and improve my friend relationships, since family ones are pretty much as good as they will be.

     Other than that, I'm probably the same person I was yesterday- I love my birds, I love my collectibles. the Sciatica thing caused me to lose a step or two, and I am working to pick them back up. Welcome to Mr Smith at 50, folks.
   

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my friend!And good luck on your toy hunt.Lots of good gettings out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) birthday. Hope you found some good toys in your hunt.

    ReplyDelete