the League for this week, (Television executives have determined that you lead an amazing life and have pegged you as the next big reality TV star. What’s the name and the premise of your show?). To be My reality show, it has to reflect my preferred reality.
Introducing Badgers Plastic Bubble: Real Life in an Unreal World. it would feature me, a blog writer and artist, trying to make sense of those around me and the situations I find myself in by utilizing the sage advice of my Birds and My Plastic Toys- who speak in voices no one else on the show can hear...; Some Examples of good voices would be:
- Blue, the Blue Male Budgie would speak in a very mellow, adjusted voice. someone you want to follow the advice of, particularly about carpets and decorating
- Charlie, the Mauve Female Budgie is a lot more no nonsense. she takes no crap from anyone
- Wallace, the Red-Rumped Parakeet- He's a little gloomy, and his voice would reflect that
- Tango, the Yellow-Sided Conure- someone sweet seeming yet somehow insidious
- Aldo, The Tuquoise Rumped Parrotlet- in my mind, she has an accent, and it's a new york one
- Random Passing birds I meet- well, heck, guest stars...! A raven with the voice of Sean Connery
- Optimus Prime and Ironhide toys- I can see only one voice here.... he gives the best advice, and he gives it in aphorisms. If voice actor cost is an issue, maybe we go for this man instead.
- Guest stars- as long as they have had an action figure made of them, and I have that action figure...
|Someone messed with my swing- I think they were nihilists|
Man, that swing really brought the cage together
|So how about we go get some pizza- can we do that? I think that's a great idea|