Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2014

League Assignment: Dinner Party of Five

     a Dinner Party with anyone, real or imagined, famous or not...


     It's a fascinating question, and it took me in a direction that surprised me


     the first guest I would invite would be Warwick Wilson: he is a party almost by himselfhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perfect_Host
 a perfect host like that needs a person of consummate good manners and infinite grace to play off of, and I think Dr Lecter fits that bill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_Lecter
Vann Siegert can bring the drinks- Funny, everything tastes a little of almonds



The fourth guest is Mr Thomas Ripley



to finish off the guest list...Tommy Spinelli



For the sake of honesty- I have to add that this is the whole guest list,- I would not be attending
     but I would film it...and I would watch to see if all five walk out. 

Other members of the league had these guest lists in mind

1 comment:

  1. Apparently according to me roommate I Went for the Gimmick"

    title of my damn autobiography

    ReplyDelete