Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Famous Last Words

      "So long, and thanks for all the fish" comes to mind...

that, and one from Reaper Man

“...no-one is finally dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away... The span of someone's life, they say, is only the core of their actual existence.”


and the famous

"I have… seen things you people wouldn't believe… Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like [small cough] tears… in… rain"


but what most applies is this:

"Above all, do not lament my absence, for in my spark, I know that this is not the end, but merely a new beginning. Simply put, another transformation."


I'm not dying, not any faster than most people are. I'm not leaving the web, or stopping my posts. what I am doing is ending my time as Primordial Badger. That was a cocoon, and I am a deadly and beautiful butterfly now...

Kidding- no way I would ever user a cocoon/butterfly metaphor in seriousness- phoenix/ashes maybe

so it is with some sadness, some trepidation, and a lot of anticipation that I say farewell to the first phase of this blog and hello to the next

Soon Primordial Badgers Media Hoard becomes...easier to spell- see you then


No comments:

Post a Comment