Life with a jealous bird
- the Nip: not my favorite, I am trying to school him out of it. Sometimes all you can do is bite
- the Snuggle: I love you, daddy. I'm so cute that you have to keep holding me
- the Mystery Word: Tango is a master of saying something once, and never repeating it, no matter how I try to get him to do so. He said "what's up ?" to me several times until I repeated it, have not heard it since...(and that leads to...)
- the Mystery Voice: when I am away, he will freak out Sam by talking low in my voice. She's never quite sure what he's saying but "huh!" is part of it
- the Jingle: Tango is possessed of several bell toys in his cage. they can be rung to summon hoomans (note- Sometimes he "drowns" said bells by sinking them in his water dish which leads to...)
- Feeding the Babies: Tango has three balls with bells inside them. he will "feed" and "water" them by putting them in the appropriate dish. you can always tell which one is out of favor because it is pointedly not in the dish. As to how they actually fall out of favor, that is a mystery known only to Tango
To be Continued.....