Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Skyrim Geek-Out! WIN!!!


This is not my image.  This is an image from the article.  Read it.

I have never played Skyrim.  I know this makes me a not-so-popular person.  I should hide in my closet and lash myself with wet noodles until I hallucinate the game.  Hmmm . . . that might actually be fun.  Back to the point of this post.

This article comes from Rachel, who has blown her knee out.  (It's a Skyrim joke I don't quite get.  But hey.)  She posted it on facebook and now here we are.  This article is complete geek.  AND A DAMN GOOD READ!

It is all about the geology of Skyrim.  That's right.  It's an article about the real and un-real rocks of this video game.  Now this is me.  I enjoy, in moderation, stuff like this.  This is not an article in moderation.  This is an article for geeks.  Real geeks.  Skyrim Geeks.

If you missed it above, here is a link to the article:  The Geology of Skyrim.

And here is a picture from the article:

This is not my image.  This is an image from the article.  Read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment