But I am thankful. For lots.
- I'm thankful for my Bird, Tango, and his mischievous nature. If I do anything with turkey this Thursday, he will probably be digging his beak into it right alongside me. He will be all of two years old this week.
- I'm thankful for my family and my friends. I'm thankful for more time to spend with my mom and dad. I'm thankful my divorce is final, and that Sam and I are amicable most of the time when we are not waving cutlery at each other(chopsticks in her case). I'm thankful I have a job which is steady, a car, an apartment, Internet access and food
- I'm thankful they have learned how to make a superhero movie(thanks Marvel)
- I'm thankful for Michael Bay and Hasbro and Steven Spielberg breathing new life into my Transformers, and the great things to come in my collection. I'm thankful for the great people who share my hobbies, like Seibertron and the great community there, and my good friends at Pax Cybertron
- I'm thankful-very thankful-for the folks who kept visiting my blog, hoping (while I was moping) for a new post. thank you for sticking by me until pulled my head out and started writing again