Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday Funnies: The Last Display

     I was at Target tonight, picking up a prescription...well, three prescriptions. Anyway, I hit toys, as I tend to. And Target still has their display up for The Last Jedi toys, like they have for about the last two months. The difference, is that now I have seen the movie, and understand better the the display.

     You put your hand over it, "draw on the force" and it is supposed to do something. Except after two months, it s probably glitchy. No matter. I put my hand over it. went on with my shopping.

     One of the target employees, stocking toys, passed by me and asked if I needed anything.

     I told him: "I put my hand over the Star Wars display. There's something that has always been inside me, but now it's been awakened. I need someone to tell me my place in all of this."

     He watches me in slightly concerned silence for a moment, so I tell him: "Actually, I'm fine. I'm guessing not the answer you expected?"

    He said no, definitely not, but thanked me for breaking the monotony of the evening for him.

    I love to give someone an interesting story.

No comments:

Post a Comment