Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Toysday: Mastermind Reformatted Madness

     Madness? Madness? THIS...IS...SPARTAN!!!!!
     Designed based on the the character of Impactor. I personally first encountered Impactor in Last Stand of the Wreckers. The story drew me in, and I wanted a figure of this tortured autobot. Hasbro's offerings were sadly...meh. So I was very pleased when Mastermind came up with an offering. His alt-mode, of an alien battletank is a great complement to his huge and powerful bot mode.








     Speaking of IDW....they made Cyclonus a deeply interesting character, not just Galvatron's Flunky. This is my Mastermind totally-not-a-decepticon Cyclonus





weapon storage in Alt-mode is meh. It's an interesting idea but sort of flops around. I love his bot mode, and face sculpt

No comments:

Post a Comment