Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Toysday: Chaos Theory

     Today is about life finding a way, sort of. We are moving my office, and the birds, and my bedroom, and Sam, and ...and...and...

     The apartment is a main room, and two smaller rooms. We have part of the main room walled off with bookcases, which formed my office. Into that space is going Sam and her stuffs. into my old bedroom go the birds, so they can talk to each other without shouting across the apartment. Into Sam's old bedroom go my office and my bed. My collectibles shelves are lining the main room.

     It's a nice arrangement, except for the midpoint of the process, which is where we are.

     Behold, the CHAOS







I started off moving stuff carefully, ended up kind of piling it. Carefully. And then Sam moved things carefully. And came in to warn me that she broke something. No real harm, she just decapitated Fortress Maximus, and all I had to do was pop his head back on.

     Sam was also pretty amused by this configuration and more amused that I didn't see what she saw. Any guesses?

    Anyway...when I came into my new office Monday morning, figuring I had minimal setup for work, I found this: Sam brought me some friends to keep me company.


Back to more regular posts next week

2 comments: