Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Toysday: Iron Bots and Wooden Wings

     IDW Hearts of Steel was about Transformers in the age of steam and Iron Rails. It was a great alternative worlds story and a lot of fun.

     Mastermind Creations and now Mech Planet have given us Physical representations of the characters found in that alternate world...

     Steampunk Transformers toys!








     And triplane seekers!!







Whose hip skirts becomes combinable swords


The title for this post comes from a book published the year of my birth, which I read many times in my childhood until it fell apart, page by page...



2 comments:

  1. That's pretty damn cool.Love the Seekers and Optimus as a train classic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too- that Optimus was actually my very first third party figure

    ReplyDelete