Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Toysday: Baddest of the Bad

     I have always enjoyed the movie line along with the regular lines from transformers, but some of the TLK and studio series seriously upped their game, even while dropping their scale. So today, I give you an assortment of Autobot Adversaries from the movies

Barricade- the Bad Cop
Nitro-Zeus

Lockdown, the sinister bounty hunter

Stinger- inspired by Bumblebee, but better in every way

Starscream- nuff said

TLK Megatron

Blackout- First Decepticon seen on screen










2 comments:

  1. That Barricade looks great but the black version of him looks so much more menacing.I still have my Fireburst DOTM Deluxe Prime,Bumblebee and Thundercracker figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the color scheme, but I love the transformation on this Barricade

    ReplyDelete