Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Toysday: Legends of the Fall

     So I skipped last week- wasn't feeling it, particularly with the news of the passing of Smilin' Stan Lee. One of those things you know is coming, but still don't ever want to see. But he left the world a legacy of legends and modern myths to tell and retell, and to watch and rewatch. He left the world a far brighter place from his passing through it than most do, by being a great dreamer and a storyteller.

RIP Stan- Excelsior!

     On Wednesday last week I picked up an order from a new-to-me merchant called Ages Three and Up. 

     It contained The first wave of voyagers from Hasbro's new Fall of Cybertron: Siege line, Optimus Prime and Megatron

     First, The Bad...I miss the Collector cards. 

     The Good: Where were these at during the last three lines????? Because they are flipping a-maze-ing









The battle damage paint apps are well done, in my opinion, and I like the transforming weapons- I'm really excited about this line

1 comment:

  1. These look pretty cool.I got rid of most of my contemporary TF figs.Lines like this are tempting.

    ReplyDelete