Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Another Month Gone by the Wayside

     So it's another month past here at the Burrow, home of the Hoard. I'm starting to get the feel of blogging and trying to get clear on the fact that I don't have to be on performance mode every time. I'm happy with stats, I would like the podcasts to get a few more downloads but they will catch on. I know they will. I have joined the League of Extraordinary Bloggers, and I am really liking the Challenge.


     The months top posts are:
  1. League Assignment : Star of the show!
  2. B-9...Hit...B-10...I sank I-Tunes
  3. This week’s assignment from the League: How to destroy the Death Star
  4. 11 months in the making...
  5. League Assignment: Star of the Show! (Sams version)
Look forward to seeing you all in October and beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment