Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Toysday: The Lost LIght

     I semi-follow the comic, love the character designs, and MMC seems to have taken up a vow to do these characters comic-accurate. I love MMC, too- they produced my first third-party figure purchase, my first Arcee figure, and they continue to put out excellent designs.

     There have been a lot of opinions, pro and "'con" on the decision to write Megatron into an autobot. For my dollar, the storyline made it make sense, and matched up with Megatron's decision at the end of Transformers Prime to disavow the decepticons.

     And now as penance for his millions of years of war crimes...he is co-captain aboard the lost light with Rodimus



     Also aboard are Ultra Magnus, Nautica, and Skids

     Cyclonus and Tailgate

it's incredibly important to know that Cyclonus is not a decepticon...



     Swerve and Whirl(who may be the angriest autobot in the world)


     Chromedome and Rewind

And many others as well, which I will be adding or updating in other posts...Stay tuned!

2 comments: