Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Toysday: In the Dark of Night

     Happy Halloween, everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day and month. I hope if you want to be in the spirit, you are. And I hope the spirit and spirits of the season are with you.

     So what to post that is dark and spooky? that I haven't ever posted before?

     After All, I posted Zombie Cliffjumper back in the day


     I have no place in my collection for a Nemesis Prime. I don't much care for the concept, just like I am not that interested in a Bizarro Superman(or as Bizarro would put it: Me am totally interested in Bizarro!) The best enemy for a hero is not his complete opposite from a dramatic standpoint. In my opinion, it's just an excuse for a lazy black repaint.

     So that being said, I pulled the trigger on Striker Noir, when I never bit on Striker Manus. Striker Manus is an excellent figure, but his alt-mode doesn't quite say Optimus to me. And then I saw Noir, and his freaking arsenal.
Mega-Sword and windvane gun. 

Curved blades

Star-Saber and Prime blaster

Lightsaber!!

SMGs

Axes

Axes combined

Axe extender

And Alt-mode
     I like Prime to have either a full earth mode or a non-earth mode. this is between. This guy actually gives me a good snake eyes vibe. In my headcanon, he's a commando, maybe a mercenary, but tending toward the autobot cause. A silent lone commando. A Dark Knight, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment