First- there are a ton of these lists out there- I can't believe this one wasn't.
Second- some of these life lessons I am still learning. I am still an imperfect being.
- Don't be afraid to make big changes to adapt to new circumstances
- Admit your errors and move on to fixing them
- Always act decisively to confront a danger
- When something is necessary, do it, no matter the cost.
- Lead by example, and from the front line, but trust in your comrades to shine with their own light
- Be ready for anything- fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing
- There is a thin line between being a hero and being a memory
- Wisdom can conquer madness
- Preserve life where you can-where there is life, there is still hope
- Be strong enough to be gentle and kind
- There is no true evil-just sentients who have lost their way
- Always be willing to grant forgiveness and understanding for those who seek a better way
- Be mindful of all lives, even those that seem insignificant-there may be more to them than meets the eye.
- No power ever comes to you that doesn't bear it's own inherent burden
- Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
- Never lose faith in yourself
For some other takes of a similar nature