Search This Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Black Friday 2017

     I got my TV shows (Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Supernatural) is the most recent seasons thanks to Target and Best Buy online sales. I also got the Book of Life for a good price, Now you See Me 2, and walked into Best Buy and got Moana for a pretty good bargain.

     The thing about this year was the lack of panic. I went to Best Buy's site, I put stuff in my cart and saw it go out of stock. So I backup-planned the sucker. I bought most of my shows at Target, with the exception of Legends, which I placed a pickup order for at Best Buy the next morning.

     Maybe it's the new medication, maybe it's the autumn I have had, or maybe I just have learned things have a way of working out. Maybe I just learned the way my Black Fridays go from previous years. in any case, I avoided most of the madhouse stuff, made a brief trip out last night, and went home and did dishes with Tango. I got everything I wanted, looked at some other stuff and decided I didn't need it in my life at this time.

    I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, and a safe black friday, whatever you did

1 comment:

  1. Black Friday Addendum- Saturday
    A trip to Walmart netted Jason Bourne, The Lego Batman Movie, Hateful 8 and The Worlds End

    ReplyDelete