Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

In Gratitude

     Ingratitude...in gratitude. A very significant space between words. One that makes a world of difference. A universe of difference, nay, a multiverse. 
 
 
      I'm thankful for my flock, Tango, Cappy, Wallace. I'm thankful for Sam's flock, Sidney, Ichabob, Gingko, Ruby. I'm thankful Sam is still in my life. I'm thankful for the family members I have a lot of interaction with, and the others who pay less attention. I'm thankful for old friends and new. I'm thankful that I am more in communication with my daughter. I'm thankful for good neighbors who help each other out.
 
 
     I'm thankful for the things I enjoy, my collections, my archery, my old shows and new ones, the old books I remember and the new ones I get to experience for the first time.

     I'm thankful I have a job, a mostly reliable if eccentric car, a roof overhead and a floor underfoot. I'm thankful for great inspiration, a wide world of crazy shit on the internets. I'm thankful I have food to eat
 
     I'm thankful for the health I have, the pills that help to keep it where it is, and the pills I don't have to take anymore. And the pills I have never had to take.
 
     I'm thankful for you. You read my post, maybe some others. Maybe you smiled, maybe you nodded. Maybe you thought about what you are thankful for. But you shared a little of your time today with me.
 
     Thanks to all who made me and what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment