Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Jingle Ball Apocalypse

     I'm not sure what happened. I'm not sure what they did to deserve it. But every Jingle ball has been thrown out of Tangos cage, and are on the floor

 Every jingle ball.
 we have two under the cage, and one under the bed

     So I did some looking to try to find out what they might have done, and I have to conclude that the banishment was probably arbitrary. There is no reliable statistic about jingle ball related crimes

 
Point of fact, I'm not sure why half those links came up in response...always fun and informative to confuse the internet, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. This post surprised me. I thought it would be some pre-Christmas spoof on Jingle Bells.

    Maybe your birdie's nerves got jangled, so all the jingles got nixed.

    ReplyDelete