Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Transformers Prime

"We must never lose sight of the fact that upon this Earth, we are titans...and such power must be used wisely" Optimus Prime on Transformers Prime-Legacy  

  I love the story, not 100% in love with the animation models, but I like them. And I love the engineering on the figures, and am looking forward to the new releases. I promised I would put these up for Pax and others, just took me a while to actually take the pics














now, to just transform them all back...





3 comments:

  1. Great collection! The toys are really well designed, I'm very impressed by them. Kup is out so you'll have to keep an eye out at your stores for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes- been hunting him and Ultra Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Magnus looks pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete