Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

6 Month Check-Up and Physical

    ...Not for me. Took Tango in to his vet appointment at the Glens. He was rated a healthy, happy, mellow and well behaved little parrot (on that last part, well, lets just say they do not know what evil lurks in the hearts of parrots). He's put on a healthy amount of weight, he's strong, temperature is good, and lungs sound good. the Doctor said it was nice to see a healthy bird. I'm happy my little friend is doing good.
 
     Why a vet trip then? To establish a baseline of health, and keep an eye on it. My little buddy means the world to me. And as Benjamin Franklin said: "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" Tango's just happy he didn't end up getting his nails clipped like last time I took him on a trip.
 
 
 
 
 
 
See Also:
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment